One Sky, One Destiny
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Write KH Character Deaths

3 posters

Go down

Write KH Character Deaths Empty Write KH Character Deaths

Post by VirgilTheart Fri Dec 25, 2009 2:31 pm

If anyone here knows me from KHInsider, chances are you know of this thread game. Called by many as "hilarious" and "badass", the KH Character Death Thread is exactly what it implys: Write humorous death scenarios or parodies for KH related characters, locations, etc.

Pictures are allowed. Wink

MAY THE SLAUGHTERING BEGIN!!!
VirgilTheart
VirgilTheart
Admin
Admin

Location : Inside The Realm Of Darkness, Plotting My Hostile Takeover

https://onesky-onedestiny.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Write KH Character Deaths Empty Re: Write KH Character Deaths

Post by WantaSoraplushie Sun Dec 27, 2009 9:01 pm

Saix Write KH Character Deaths Xiiiorder07saix_2
Was walking through a small town called Bedford Falls Write KH Character Deaths Bedford-falls
When a man named George Bailey Write KH Character Deaths 52
Lassoed the moon for his girlfriendWrite KH Character Deaths Georgelassosthemoon
And pulled it down, right on top of Saix. Write KH Character Deaths KH2_Org_Artwork_Saix Write KH Character Deaths BarringerMeteorCraterBig
Ironic squash!

It was lame. Rolling Eyes Evidentally I still have Christmas on the brain.
WantaSoraplushie
WantaSoraplushie
Junior Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Absent Axel Sun Jan 24, 2010 5:14 am

Demyx was walking down the corridor, strumming his sitar. It was a fine day but he was on the look out for Saix, he hated missions and would rather do nothing but laze around all day. Then as he heard a footstep he flinched and turned around launching a stream of bubbles. He then found out the stream of bubbles hit a fellow organization member. "Demyx do you really have to do that all the time?"
muttered Xigbar. "Sorry Xiggy, i was on the look out for Saix." "You planning to kill him? Because the way your acting you won't take any second chances." chuckled the eyepatched man. Demyx then left Xigbar behind and kept walking. "Okay nearly out of the castle just a little mo-" "Your late Demyx." The melodious nocturne froze with fear. "But don't worry demyx you arent needed for missions." "Wow Saix, thats awfully kind. What a guy." =D chattered the happy Demyx. "Instead we found a replacement." x-face remarked. There was a low rumbling untill the wall near Saix shattered. "Oh yeah!" shouted the red jugular entity. "The Kool-aid man." Smiled Saix. "The hell? That thing isn't- I don't even-"
"Sic him." Saix said coldly. The Kool-aid man then charge towards Demyx then ate him. "OMNOMNOM" gurgled the smiling jug. "Oh yeah."

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!!!" Demyx woke up screaming terribly.
He looked around. "Damn that will haunt me forever." "Awww did baby demmy have a nightmare?." Demyx then looked in shock and found larxene stealing his secret stash of hair gel. "What are you doing?" "Nothing, I ran out of hair gel so I came to borrow some." smiled the smoking hot nobody. "You are so cute when you sleep." she flirted before ninja'in out of the room. "Hot." replied Demyx dreamily.

He walked down the hallway still shaken by the dream. Untill he saw Saix in the mission room. ALONG WITH MARLUXIA IN A KOOL-AID MAN SUIT! "Demyx your late. Again." Saix coldly replied. Demyx was speechless. "Demyx! I got this cool suit from the costume shop for halloween, it's cool right dem?" Marluxia happily chattered. "Demyx you are so lazy for a nobody we might have to replace you." said the jerk. Then demyx couldn't take it anymore. So he went mad. "IKILLYOUNOW!" Demyx started smashing Saix to a pulp with his sitar like a baseball bat. "Oh god what the hell man?!" Saix fearfully said. Demyx then hit him in the air then whacked him through the window shattering the glass. "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH......" Saix was dead because of demyx. Marluxia stood shocked with an Write KH Character Deaths 826557 face. Demyx then turned to marluxia with an evil glare. "Your next." Marluxia then did an Write KH Character Deaths 869497 face. So Xigbar shot him in the back with a sniper rifle. "PWNED" laughed Xigbar. Marluxia was now an Write KH Character Deaths 383813 face. "Oh well better start finding new members." slyly remarked. Zexion who was watching the events on his couch then dropped his cup of tea in his lap. "Oh my god what just happened?" he gasped ignoring the hot burns of tea on his crotch.

Meanwhile XIGBAR was thinking evilly. "Heh that took care of Saix by planting the dreams in Demyx mind. And also I took out demyx which lessened the trouble."
Marluxia's suit was what Xigbar wanted him to put on. Xigbar then had some beer on top of the castle that never was. Then played cards with Luxord but Xigbar lost again like everytime. And went into debt. THE END.

Wow that was awesome. So basically Saix is the target but so is Demyx.
Absent Axel
Absent Axel
Heartless

Back to top Go down

Post by WantaSoraplushie Sun Jan 24, 2010 10:28 am

Hey, Absent, just so you know, dialogue goes on separate lines. Like this:

"Your late Demyx." The melodious nocturne froze with fear. "But don't worry demyx you arent needed for missions."
"Wow Saix, thats awfully kind. What a guy." =D chattered the happy Demyx.
"Instead we found a replacement." x-face remarked. There was a low rumbling untill the wall near Saix shattered.
"Oh yeah!" shouted the red jugular entity.
"The Kool-aid man." Smiled Saix.
"The hell? That thing isn't- I don't even-"

Sorry, I couldn't help it. Embarassed It was the English Major in me.
WantaSoraplushie
WantaSoraplushie
Junior Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Absent Axel Mon Jan 25, 2010 1:10 am

Thanks for the tip. =)
Absent Axel
Absent Axel
Heartless

Back to top Go down