One Sky, One Destiny
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Other Pairings Involving Sora or Kairi

4 posters

Go down

Other Pairings Involving Sora or Kairi Empty Other Pairings Involving Sora or Kairi

Post by Organization_42 Sun Dec 27, 2009 1:05 am

If you had to pair Sora and/or Kairi up with another character, who would it be and why?
Organization_42
Organization_42
Heartless

Back to top Go down

Other Pairings Involving Sora or Kairi Empty Re: Other Pairings Involving Sora or Kairi

Post by WantaSoraplushie Sun Dec 27, 2009 8:27 pm

Well, considering you've converted me partially to Kaimyx, probably Kairi/Demyx and Sora/Namine.
WantaSoraplushie
WantaSoraplushie
Junior Hero

Back to top Go down

Other Pairings Involving Sora or Kairi Empty Re: Other Pairings Involving Sora or Kairi

Post by Organization_42 Sun Dec 27, 2009 8:58 pm

I converted you partially to Kaimyx?! Really? Shocked

Believe it or not, you gave the same answers I would've given: Kairi/Demyx and Sora/Namine. Kairi/Demyx because it's my OTP and their fun-loving personalities would mesh well together, and Sora/Namine because their story in Chain of Memories was beautiful and sweet. It's a cool twist on the "knight rescues princess" story because the princess turns out to be the witch in disguise- but she's a good witch!
Organization_42
Organization_42
Heartless

Back to top Go down

Post by WantaSoraplushie Sun Dec 27, 2009 9:07 pm

However, I've always kind of considered Sora/Namine cheating since technically Kairi and Namine are the same person... technically. Namine is the only other girl Sora could be paired with though because she's the only other one he really connected with, at least in my opinion.
WantaSoraplushie
WantaSoraplushie
Junior Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Organization_42 Sun Dec 27, 2009 9:13 pm

Idk, I think their personalities (Kairi being more outgoing and Namine being shy and withdrawn) are different enough that aside from Sora, I tend to put them with different people. Like, I sort-of like Riku/Kairi, but I don't like Riku/Namine; I prefer them as best buds. And while I'm starting to really like Roxas/Namine, I'd only want to see Roxas and Kairi as friends.
Organization_42
Organization_42
Heartless

Back to top Go down

Post by WantaSoraplushie Sun Dec 27, 2009 9:21 pm

I think of them as different people to, I was just stating the "technically". I like the idea that Riku may have, at one point, like Kairi, but that he moved on when he realized that Sora likes her more. I've always liked Roxas/Namine though. They complement each other in the same way that Sora and Kairi do.
WantaSoraplushie
WantaSoraplushie
Junior Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Xernuht Mon Feb 01, 2010 7:33 pm

RiKai has some hold in the plot, but I honestly don't see any other pairs working for them. SoKai is meant to be! ^.^

But as far as the thread goes, RiKai.
Xernuht
Xernuht
Heartless

Back to top Go down

Post by VirgilTheart Mon Mar 01, 2010 4:14 pm

AquRa. Other Pairings Involving Sora or Kairi 54156

And I suppose RiKai too. Other Pairings Involving Sora or Kairi 420820 Wink
VirgilTheart
VirgilTheart
Admin
Admin

Location : Inside The Realm Of Darkness, Plotting My Hostile Takeover

https://onesky-onedestiny.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down