One Sky, One Destiny
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What About Sora Do You Like The Most?

5 posters

Go down

What About Sora Do You Like The Most? Empty What About Sora Do You Like The Most?

Post by VirgilTheart Thu Dec 24, 2009 3:45 pm

As the title says. Wink

Personally, I'm fond of his laziness but still maintaining an incredible sense of justice. Very Happy
VirgilTheart
VirgilTheart
Admin
Admin

Location : Inside The Realm Of Darkness, Plotting My Hostile Takeover

https://onesky-onedestiny.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

What About Sora Do You Like The Most? Empty Re: What About Sora Do You Like The Most?

Post by WantaSoraplushie Fri Dec 25, 2009 3:42 pm

I love his stupidity. There's just something cute about it. I also love his die-hard loyalty.
WantaSoraplushie
WantaSoraplushie
Junior Hero

Back to top Go down

What About Sora Do You Like The Most? Empty Re: What About Sora Do You Like The Most?

Post by Organization_42 Sun Dec 27, 2009 12:10 pm

I like his optimism and innocence, and how even when it seems like he's lost everything, he always manages to bounce back (with a little help from his friends) and regain that positive, cheerful personality! He's the personification of every quality we think of when we think of Disney: happy, energetic, a dreamer, an adventurer, someone who never gives up, etc.
Organization_42
Organization_42
Heartless

Back to top Go down

Post by NeoEevee Fri Jan 01, 2010 3:51 pm

I love how he's a great big goofball. xD That and he seems to go out of way to not angst. Which is good, because there's only room in this world for one mega-angster, and that title goes to Shinji Ikari. =p

NeoEevee
Heartless

Back to top Go down

Post by Xernuht Mon Feb 01, 2010 7:43 pm

I like that he's the perfect Eastern hero. He's not out to redeem himself, he's selfless, and he can't help but make friends.

Those, and the fact he throttles Sephiroth around with a big key!
Xernuht
Xernuht
Heartless

Back to top Go down

Post by VirgilTheart Mon Mar 01, 2010 4:10 pm

Xernuht wrote:I like that he's the perfect Eastern hero. He's not out to redeem himself, he's selfless, and he can't help but make friends.

Those, and the fact he throttles Sephiroth around with a big key!

Nice reasons, good friend! What About Sora Do You Like The Most? 51851
VirgilTheart
VirgilTheart
Admin
Admin

Location : Inside The Realm Of Darkness, Plotting My Hostile Takeover

https://onesky-onedestiny.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down